Our Sustainability Commitment
Responsible travel...giving back
As world travelers we are all members of a privileged group. Boundless Journeys is sensitive to the effects of travel on the places we visit. Our mission is to contribute positively to the world community – striving to preserve traditions and cultures, and protecting fragile natural habitats. We actively support conservation and cultural groups such as: UNESCO, World Wildlife Federation, The Nature Conservancy, and The Galapagos Conservancy, to name just a few.
Traveling in small groups, forming partnerships with local people, and providing support to indigenous co-ops are just a few of the ways Boundless Journeys has committed to sustainable tourism in the adventure travel industry.
Our Gracious Guests
Boundless Journeys is proud to plan adventures for travelers who are so generous towards our planet and its people. Here are just a few of the ways Boundless Journeys' guests help make a daily difference:
- Choosing paperless relationships with Boundless Journeys
- Providing supplies to schoolchildren in need across the globe
- Supporting groups like Sustainable Travel International
- Making lasting relationships with local people
- Traveling light and monitoring their global footprint
Boundless Journeys is proud to support the following organizations and the important work that they do.
"I cannot say enough good things about our guide, Kinley, and our driver, Tsering. Kinley was not only incredibly knowledgeable about Bhutan, Buddhism, the culture and life in general, he also took our personal interests into consideration to make the trip a richer experience."
- Erika Jaeggli, Bhutan: Hidden Kingdom in the Himalayas Private Collection