Tanzania Safari Charity Event
Boundless Journeys is organizing our annual Charity Event Trip, and we’d like to invite you join us December 20-29, 2010 for a Tanzania safari to benefit the Foundation for African Medicine and Education (FAME; www.fameafrica.org).
Simply by joining this unique adventure, you will make a difference in the lives of the people you will meet. A portion of your trip cost will be donated to FAME to assist them in their important mission to bring essential medical care to a population that is seriously underserved. A similar event in 2008 resulted in Boundless Journeys donating $6,000 to our friends at FAME.
To learn more about FAME: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cRLhuEHAkIs
On our Annual Charity Event Safari guests will experience:
- The epic landscapes of Tanzania – the Great Rift Valley, the Ngorongoro Crater, and of course, the plains of the Serengeti.
- A remarkable variety of Africa’s legendary wild animals, including the “Big Five” – elephant, black rhino, lion, leopard, and buffalo – and the wildebeest migration.
- The rich culture of the Maasai, who welcome us into their homes to introduce us to their traditions.
- Experienced naturalist guides who will greatly enhance your safari.
- Comfortable inns, deluxe tented camps, and grand African lodges make our accommodations as memorable as the wildlife.
- Meet the founders of the Foundation for African Medicine and Education and learn their inspiring story.
Want to learn more?
Please take a moment to review our Tanzania: Migration Safari page and call Karen Cleary, Africa Destination Manager, with questions at 1-800-941-8010. It is very important to plan well ahead of time (five months or more!) as international flights into Arusha, Tanzania are limited and often sells out months ahead of time.
To make your reservation, simply call 1-800-941-8010, or request a reservation online at www.boundlessjourneys.com.
Whether you come for the wildlife, the scenery, or to help make a difference in the lives of local people, this remarkable journey is sure to stay with you long after you leave Tanzania. I hope you will join us!
About Boundless Journeys
Boundless Journeys is an award-winning small group adventure tour operator, selected as one of the “Best Adventure Travel Companies on Earth” by National Geographic ADVENTURE; and a “World’s Best” tour operator by Travel + Leisure.
With a diverse collection of locally guided, small group itineraries and Private Collection trips around the world, Boundless Journeys offers “The World’s Great Adventures.” The adventure trips for 2-16 guests are active, ranging from leisurely cultural explorations and wildlife safaris to challenging trekking in remote regions ― with plenty of easy to moderate walking and sea kayaking in between.